Old 23-01-2011, 02:40 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default OT but newsgroup /Demon related

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
I have Demon - is anyone else getting a lot of unsubscribed newsgroup
emails coming from Turnpike_NNTP_Client?

I've had a LOT today and it's getting on my nerves. It doesn't seem to
show up in mailwasher so don't know I've got them until i download
messages.

They purport to be sent to me as they are articles from a newsgroup to
which I'm not subscribed (apparently)
Might only apply to those on Demon.

Dunno, I use news.individual.net for newsgroups and they do not allow
anything bad to touch my inbox.