Old 23-01-2011, 01:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gopher Gopher is offline

Default OT but newsgroup /Demon related

In message , Janet Tweedy
writes
I have Demon - is anyone else getting a lot of unsubscribed newsgroup
emails coming from Turnpike_NNTP_Client?

I've had a LOT today and it's getting on my nerves. It doesn't seem to
show up in mailwasher so don't know I've got them until i download
messages.

They purport to be sent to me as they are articles from a newsgroup to
which I'm not subscribed (apparently)
Might only apply to those on Demon.

Janet

Hi Janet,

Have just spotted your post. Have been absent birding.

Assuming you are still using TP, you may find the relevant NG helpful -
demon.ip.support.turnpike. I can't see you have posted there. FYI I was
with Demon for 15 years but finally left for Zen - but still use TP,
which I still think is the best!
HTH .... and apologies for prolonging the OT theme.
--
Gopher .... I know my place!