Old 23-01-2011, 05:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bill Grey Bill Grey is offline

Default Hi im new :-) and fairly new to gardening :-S

On 2011-01-22 12:25:01 +0000, floydie-pink
said:

We have moved house last september and have a faily dececnt sized front
and back garden snip

This is a British centred gardening group so we may not be able to help
you in any sensible fashion. Where you have a 'yard', we have gardens.
I hope this helps you to find a group that might be of more use to you.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

I believe people had "yards" before "patios", buying a "yard brush" gives a
hint. Do you buy patio brushes these days - you know the big ones with the
stiff bristles.

Bill