Old 23-01-2011, 06:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] stephen.hull@btinternet.com is offline

Default This crazy world

In message
Pam Moore wrote:

On Sat, 22 Jan 2011 10:41:51 -0800 (PST), Dave Hill
wrote:

Had a delivery due from the builders Merchant this morning, they
promised by 8.30 am so I was down at the gate waiting by 8.20, lovely
view to steel works so I went back and got my camera.
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...ymorning01.jpg

David Hill

Liked the "mood" in yur pictures, David. It made the waiting slightly
less annoying. Good luck with the digging!

Pam in Bristol

I think the first picture is absolutely fascinating, it looks like
the aftermath of a war in middle earth from the Lord of the Rings.

No offence meant of course, ;-) I'm sure it looks quite different
in real life.

Stephen.

--
http://www.stephen.hull.btinternet.co.uk
Coach painting tips and techniques + Land Rover colour codes