Old 24-01-2011, 07:19 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
harry harry is offline

Default Doing Our Bit for the Environment

On Jan 23, 7:12*pm, Jake wrote:
On Mon, 24 Jan 2011 04:36:22 +1000, gardenlen
wrote:

g'day jake,

we don't buy any magazines or books, no need to keep someone else in
business when it's all available free on the 'net. and stuff that
comes by local paper (free) or letter box drops gets recycled into the
garden.

On Sat, 22 Jan 2011 11:44:40 +0000, Jake
wrote:
snipped

G'day back Len.

Maybe you'll be interested to know that as I write this reply to your
post I can look up at a *certificate of ordination pinned to my study
notice board. Whoops! That's giving something away in the group. Don't
worry folks, it's not CofE!

I see no need to post Biblical quotations (that incidentally
contravene the *charter of this group). I also notice that your
contributions to this UK orientated group are occasional, short and,
indeed, shorter than the standard quotations in your "signature" -
please see above.

You have every right to your beliefs. Equally I have every right to,
for the first time, create a killfile and add you to it.

Well carry right on. You must be pretty paranoid to let his babblings
disturb you. Our societies are based on Christianity whether you like
it or not.
Are you spawn of Satan? Heh Heh.