Old 24-01-2011, 08:48 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden[_3_] Bob Hobden[_3_] is offline

Default Hi im new :-) and fairly new to gardening :-S

"Chris J Dixon" wrote ...

Bob Hobden wrote:

"Chris J Dixon" wrote ...

And yet, the headers also include

My post will but I can't see anything on the original posters headers other
than GB.

My mistake., I thought I had scrolled back to the OP, but was
misled because your post did not appear to show it as quoted
text.

Yes, I don't know why my PC sends messages without automatically showing
previous stuff as quoted, must be something to do with Windows 7. 64 bit
and/or Windows Live Mail. I've looked everywhere to try to change it back to
how it used to be on my previous PC but can't find a way of doing it. It's
why I usually put a line now between previous posts and mine. Damned
annoying though.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden