Old 24-01-2011, 09:52 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default Doing Our Bit for the Environment

Jake wrote:
I see no need to post Biblical quotations (that incidentally
contravene the charter of this group). I also notice that your
contributions to this UK orientated group are occasional, short and,
indeed, shorter than the standard quotations in your "signature" -
please see above.

I think the quotation would be fine if he put in the standard 'sig
separator' ('-- ' and don't forget the space!). Then you can strip them out
automatically if they bother you. (I'm not going to go find the charter
right now, but most ngs allow just about anything, including advertising, in
their sigs)