Old 24-01-2011, 03:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default Early Potatoes

Sacha wrote in :

We're plantiing International Kidney - nearest we can get to Jersey
Royals.

Sacha,
Next time you visit Jersey nick a bit of soil eh?
Joking aside, will there be a difference? Apart from a week.(where you are)

We love it here when Jersey Royals are in the shops, expensive so, and buy
a few. It is truly a lifting time.(no pun).
We know then that it's only a few weeks when all over the garden we will
also get a bit of growth and the birds will be looking for something to
make a nest of. Magic.
Thats how it is with us, sad or not.

Baz