Old 24-01-2011, 07:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jake Jake is offline

Default Hi im new :-) and fairly new to gardening :-S

On Mon, 24 Jan 2011 18:37:33 GMT, Baz wrote:

"'Mike'" wrote in
news

"Baz" wrote in message
wrote in
:

'Mike' wrote:
I do not agree that any "putting down" in this group is based on
geographical location.
Speaking as a fellow northerner that is (:-)
No, I have found the putting down is on where you are on the Social
Ladder

Interesting. Maybe someone can post a venn diagram of which social
groups people in the ng are suspected of being in.
(and then everyone can beware the knock on the door!)

What is a venn diagram?

Baz

and to have to ask 'that' question, ............................. well
;-}

Mike

Yes, and we were getting along so well in English too.

Baz

Good to see you back after your absence Baz.

To clear up all the confusion, I offer the following copy and paste
from Wikipedia:

"Venn diagrams or set diagrams are diagrams that show all
hypothetically possible logical relations between a finite collection
of sets (aggregation of things). Venn diagrams were conceived around
1880 by John Venn. They are used to teach elementary set theory, as
well as illustrate simple set relationships in probability, logic,
statistics, linguistics and computer science (see logical
connectives)."

I think that explains things perfectly and simply and should serve to
end all further argument.

(I think Vicky was being tongue in cheek when she posted).

I will now wait for someone to explain the explanation to me (and no
doubt someone else will be able to explain the explanation of the
explanation).

Meanwhile, I'm going off-toipic to calculate how many shopping days
are left until Christmas.

Cheers

Jake