Old 24-01-2011, 09:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jake Jake is offline

Default Hi im new :-) and fairly new to gardening :-S

On Mon, 24 Jan 2011 21:03:05 -0000, "Bill Grey"
wrote:

"floydie-pink" wrote in message

Hi i do indeed have a coal shed, suppose i could be seen as common, have
terrible spelling (and my spell check has gone somewere i dont know how
to get it back????).
And i am a she.
Hahaha Am i mad enough to join the madness??

--
floydie-pink

The "pink" is surely a clue but neither I nor anyone else picked it up :-)

Bill

Some of us merely assumed a fellow Pink Floyd enthusiast and couldn't
justify assuming anything more. These days you have to be careful!

Before I hit a (brick) wall I'm off to the Dark Side .....

Jake