Old 24-01-2011, 09:29 PM
lannerman lannerman is offline
Registered User

Location: Lanner. Cornwall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet Tweedy View Post
My secateurs and pruners and loppers invariably need sharpening and I
should really make a resolution to do what experts say and don't wait
for them to get blunt but to sharpen after I have used them EVERY time
However I have a carborundum stone which I use for chisels etc. but I'm
hopeless in getting the right angle.
Is there anything that you would recommend to use on Felco etc. I think
darlac do one but i wondered if stones were better than say those rod
shaped sharpeners?

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy