Old 25-01-2011, 06:33 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default New garden tools.

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article ,
Baz wrote:

Billy wrote in
:

Sorry, it's pityful.

Baz

You need help. Urgent help.

Thanks for the advice, but I don't think 2 people giving you information
would hurry things up, but since you requested it, I will call on other
readers of rec.gardens.edible to add information, redundant or not, to
aid in your rehabilitation. Together, we can help you from being
obviously stoopid.

Please post again, real soon.

You're not going to be coy, are you? That's pathetic! Well, if you need
any of that explained at a level that you could understand, let me know,
and I'll give it a go.

Good Luck,

Have to hand it to Baz, he is a modest little person, with much to be
modest about.
--
- Billy
³When you give food to the poor, they call you a saint. When you ask why the poor have no food, they call you a communist.²