Old 25-01-2011, 07:15 PM
Simmo Simmo is offline
Registered User

Location: Sheffield

Thanks very much to everyone who took the time to reply to my question ..

I was just wondering if I might tag a couple on to the end having read through the replies ?

Janet .. All of the leaves are dead .. None are remaining upright so do I take them all off now or just leave it as it is for now until the better weather arrives (assuming its going to !!)

The plant is about 3 feet tall now and stands in a pot .. Would I be better off transplanting it into the garden and letting it grow there so that it is no longer restricted and if so when would be the best time to do this ?

Thanks very much everyone.