Old 25-01-2011, 03:38 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
OhioGuy OhioGuy is offline

Default zone 5, what to do with south side house?

Americas favorite and number one garden plant is.... Tomatoes... Yes!

Hmm, that's another good idea. I don't have a good place prepared
for them right now, and that certainly would be a good area for growing
them. Lots of sun, and they do seem to like heat.

If I don't grow tomatoes there, however, I can grow them along the
chain link fence that goes along the entire south side of our back yard.
I was planning on getting that set up for vegetables early this spring.

Now I'm torn between the various choices.