Old 25-01-2011, 05:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Hi im new :-) and fairly new to gardening :-S

"Baz" wrote in message
"'Mike'" wrote in
:

Bad Boys Ravish Only Young Girls But Violet Gives Willingly

Will that do?

:-))

You are SOOOOOOOOOO polite ;-)

Close :-)

Mike

Why am I soooooo polite

You asked and I have given.

Baz

52 years ago yesterday, I started my Radio/Radar Training when I went into
the Royal Navy and the mnemonic we learnt, was not quite so polite as yours
;-) and I have heard it time and time again from Radio/Radar Mechs and
Telephone Engineers.

email me if you want the version I know ;-)

Mike

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive