Old 25-01-2011, 09:57 PM posted to rec.gardens
EVP MAN EVP MAN is offline

Default Wild Hogs Becoming A Big Problem To Farmers And Gardeners.(Gunner)

Hi Gunner Thank you for the very informative post. I didn't even
realize that we had wild hogs in certain PA counties. I'm in central PA
and hunted all my life and never saw a hog in our area. We are getting
more and more coyotes around here and I feel it's only a matter of time
until the hog population will invade us also. Perhaps instead of
growing tomatoes in my garden, I should be breeding hog dogs I
would imagine a good dog brings a hefty price.

Rich