Old 25-01-2011, 06:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gopher Gopher is offline

Default Early Potatoes

In message , Baz
writes
Gopher wrote in :

Thank you Baz .... that's more or less as I recall it so, although I
think Rusty's method was the first you mention, the second makes sense
too; therefore, I think I'll try both to see what happens. And keep up
your explanations.... this one is perfectly understandable:-))
Thanks again.

Will you let us know how you get on when it's time to pick and eat?
Or dig and eat as in your case. Not long now till we can do it and be
outside without freezing our b***s off. OK for the girls.

Baz

Will do!
--
Gopher .... I know my place!