Old 25-01-2011, 11:09 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge[_2_] Rusty Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default my artichokes

sf wrote:
On Wed, 29 Sep 2010 09:32:34 -0700 (PDT), aem
wrote:

The two plants are unrelated and very different in appearance. Hard
to believe one could mistake which he's growing.

Agreed. I was wondering how Rusty could be so sure by the words only.
I thought the OP was talking about a regular globe artichoke, Rusty
didn't. shrug That's why I supplied pictures. If there was
anything in there as a visual reference, it didn't make the xpost to

Globe artichokes don't grow to eight feet.

--
Rusty