Old 26-01-2011, 07:12 AM
coykiesaol coykiesaol is offline
Registered User

Default Purple-eyed peas

I just picked the first few pods that dried on my purple-eyed pea plant! Whew, that was a mouthful. I don't' think I could say that. I was hoping they'd ripen before new years so I can have my own good luck bean meal. And it looks like I'll have plenty if even half of the pods ripen. They just have to get through the cold weather this weekend, and they should be home free. THis was my first time for them. THey're crazy plants. Mine has vined all over the place.