Old 26-01-2011, 05:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete[_9_] Pete[_9_] is offline

Default Potted plants this time of year

"Sacha" wrote in message ...

I've done many flower arrangements for weddings, christenings and funerals.
In several cases they've gone to residential homes and hospices and given a
lot of pleasure to others after the services are over.

--
.Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Yes.

I believe that there is a team of volunteers at Christies Cancer Hospital in
Manchester that accept the
wreaths etc. after they have served their funeral purpose.
They then convert them into arrangements more suitable for hospital display.

Regards
Pete
Nanneys Bridge Nursery