Old 26-01-2011, 06:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default OT but newsgroup /Demon related

In article , Bill Grey
writes
Hi Janet, not being particularly technical, as I've said somwhere before, I
think the problem is that you advertise/mention your web-site.

When I was with Demon and had my own web-site, I got loads of spam and odd
e-mails. I changed my ISP to save a few quid, and got shot of my web-site.
No more spam or spurious
e-mails.

Well we had about 5 web sites for a long time Bill and I think we would
have had something strange long before this

I don't get much spam, lots of stuff in place to weed it out plus
mailwasher .

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy