Old 26-01-2011, 09:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Hi im new :-) and fairly new to gardening :-S

"Bill Grey" wrote in message
...[i]

"kay" wrote in message

Bill Grey;911046 Wrote:
"kay" wrote in message

I'd happily settle for less ability to multiply numbers together in
ones
head in exchange for greater understanding of what the numbers
actually
say, and therefore a greater ability to separate scientific argument
from opinion and quackery.

But one has to start somewhere!

But I think learning times tables by rote up to 12 x 12 is the wrong
place to start!

--
kay

You are entitled to your opinion, I happen to disagree.

Best wishes

Bill

Agree with you Bill.

Funny that my eldest daughter who learnt the tables by rote passed the 11+
and went on to Uni, but the others had their education buggered about with
and didn't.

If it aint broke ..................

Mike

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive