Old 27-01-2011, 12:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Hi im new :-) and fairly new to gardening :-S

"Janet" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"'Mike'" wrote in
:

I went to a Private School and they were very hot on the 3 x 'R's from
a very early age. Later, and as I had no desire to go into the Hotel
business like my parents, I went for an interview for an
Apprenticeship as a Marine Electrical Engineer During the interview I
was asked 'What are your Maths like?' 'Good I suppose', 'What are 7 x
8's?' and before he had finished I flashed '56'. I always remember
that because I surprised myself as to just how fast I was able to
recall it!!!!

That's arithmetic, not maths. (OK, a small subset of maths)

What do you expect, he's from a school that didn't teach grammar and
punctuation either.

Janet

Mmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooooooooooooooo wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Sharp claws ????????????????

Who have you been taking lessons from ;-) ?????

god don't i wish I were as perfect as sum of the peeple on this site

Mike

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive