Old 27-01-2011, 04:55 PM posted to rec.gardens
jellybean stonerfish jellybean stonerfish is offline

Default Bees, anyone?

On Thu, 27 Jan 2011 13:38:11 +0000, ectosaur wrote:
( EDITED QUOTE )
Hi,

My name's Estelle

I was wondering if anyone here has ever considered keeping bees? If so,
what was the outcome?
If not, would you ever consider keeping bees?

I've put together a wee questionnaire that basically asks the same
questions, and I'd be immensely grateful if anyone finds the time to
fill it out:

Thanks for taking the time to read this.
Estelle

Ok, I will check it out. You sound like a nice person.