Old 27-01-2011, 11:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Tom Tom is offline

Default Hi im new :-) and fairly new to gardening :-S

wrote in
:

Tom wrote:
I like* things like '75% fat free' ... meaning 25% fat? Eyww.

To digress, in California you can get egg-free omlettes and
fat-free sour cream. I have a container of the latter, but
couldn't figure out how to preserve and transport the former.

fat free sour cream I could possibly comprehend, but ... /egg/ free
omlettes?? My ghast is flabbered.

So was mine, to the extent that I almost ordered some
just to see what they were like. But I didn't, since
the eggs benedict were so nice