Old 29-01-2011, 12:33 PM posted to rec.gardens
Nad R Nad R is offline

Default Way OT, Foreign Aid

Interesting article on the middle east and the WTO.

I see the world from a different perspective. I see the world in terms of
evolution. First there was tribes, then city states, then nations, then
finally groups of nations:
Like the United States, European Union, Failed Soviet Union, The failed
United Nations. Each of which had extreme violence in their evolutionary
formation. What is left and last is the formation of a one world
government. This will happen if the human race survives.

Things change, economic and social models of the past will not work. Like
restoring the Glass–Steagall Act of 1932, going back to slavery, stopping
gay marriages or even getting rid of multinational corporations. When ever
their is a problem many look to the past for answers. Try looking to the
future for the answers.

In the future, imagine a world in which through automation that ten percent
of the worlds population can provide for one hundred percent of the worlds
goods and services. We are heading in this direction. This is the scenario
for the rich getting richer and poor getting poorer. What kind of economic
system will be in place where ninety percent of the world will have no
jobs? It will not be capitalism!

The only answer that will work is a one world government. One that can deal
with the four prophets of doom: over population, fresh water, global
warming and nuclear weapons. Only a strong one world government can deal
with these problems. Until then I see a world collapsing into chaos. This
may take decades and only if the human race can survive the four horseman.
Until then, in see the multinational corporations ruling the earth, which
in the end leave the planet in a great mess. The corporations will use Asia
as the manufacturing for cheap labor and the U.S. as the security for those
corporate interest around the world.

I see those individuals that are be self sufficient in providing their own
shelter and food will have the best opportunities of survival in the coming
times. I have five inches of new snow this morning. I will begin some seed
starting next week for petunias and peppers. Today will be a baking day,
fresh bread, cookies and perhaps a chocolate cake. I can smell the aromas
now.