Old 29-01-2011, 09:28 PM
redruthgardener redruthgardener is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidBoyPike View Post
Hi everyone,

Glad to have found this forum with lots of helpful advice.

We have just moved into a place with a back garden which is paved and covered in gravel. Beneath the gravel is a liner, placed there to prevent protrusion of weeds.

Are there any precautions of special preparations we should take before planting this area (as lawn, or for vegetable) once we've removed the gravel and lining?

Many thanks,

Pike.
hi, I should imagine ground is pretty compacted ,digging over or rotivating would be essential before planting or laying a lawn.