Old 30-01-2011, 09:12 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default I am new to gardening with Bulbs can you help a newcomer ?

"Janet" wrote ...

Bob Hobden wrote.

I just laugh at sad
fools like Mike they are never worth any other reaction.

You haven't been here long enough to have seen what he is capable of.

Well I have been around here for over 10 years I think, so have seen the
personal problems he has at boring length, he just goes on and on and never
moves on (another sign of problems). Whilst what he says/does is extremely
nasty to those on the receiving end, like Sacha, and at first I used to get
angry for her and others like Andy, time and realisation has taught me Mike
is to be pitied.
Care in the community springs to mind.

--
Regards