Old 30-01-2011, 10:40 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Tom Tom is offline

Default Hi im new :-) and fairly new to gardening :-S

wrote in
:

Tom wrote:
fat free sour cream I could possibly comprehend, but ... /egg/ free
omlettes?? My ghast is flabbered.

So was mine, to the extent that I almost ordered some
just to see what they were like. But I didn't, since
the eggs benedict were so nice

To be fair, I've had vegan 'scrambled egg' before, which I hated - not
beause of the texture, but because they piled tumeric into it. Noidea
why, it's not as if you tumericise your scrambled egg normally! (do
you?)

Probably the same reason that Quorn is processed to have
the texture (but not flavour) of soft chicken breast.

Personally I prefer "honest" ingredients, not "faux" ingredients.