Old 30-01-2011, 11:07 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Hi im new :-) and fairly new to gardening :-S

In article 3,
Tom wrote:
wrote in
:

To be fair, I've had vegan 'scrambled egg' before, which I hated - not
beause of the texture, but because they piled tumeric into it. Noidea
why, it's not as if you tumericise your scrambled egg normally! (do
you?)

Probably the same reason that Quorn is processed to have
the texture (but not flavour) of soft chicken breast.

I regard that sort of supermarket chicken as loathesome in itself.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.