Old 30-01-2011, 06:34 PM
Mukuruboss Mukuruboss is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve K View Post
Hi:

I have 96 Hardy Amaryllis (Naked Lady, Magic Lily) bulbs available for sale.
Half are very large or large, and the other half are medium size. Willing
to sell in small groups or the whole lot.

---Steve
Hi there. Do not know if the 96 bulbs are still available. If they are I am interested to know more with intentions of using them in a new garden bed with multiple water features in it. I have been trying to obtain these bulbs for months now after seeing them in a garden. They look stunning. Mukuruboss