Old 30-01-2011, 04:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default See you later

"Baz" wrote
Looks like I acted in haste.
I have never been a big drinker and have been told that ever since I have
been off work with medical problems, I am rarely completely sober.
I have become argumentative and difficult to live with apparently.
On the way down to London my daughter never gave it a rest, and on the way
back to N.lincs to deliver the van we used to move, it was worse(if that is
possible)

Very common Baz for those that drink to change personality, listen to the
women you love and act on it before it is too late. If you can't give up the
booze straight away then try not to drink before, say, 7pm or later if
possible and slowly wean yourself off the daily booze. At least they will
have you, the sober nice old you, with them all day.

My daughter is going to live in married quarters in Clapham. Miles away
from where we first were told. We were told Hounslow, and that's why I had
the idea of Isleworth.
I am still going to make sure my daughter fits in with the life she is
choosing, no, forced to choose if she is to accept the man she clearly
loves so much more than her familly. As is always the case.

I doubt she loves her man any more than her family, just differently, he
is Her man, the man she has waited for, like you were your wife's.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden