Old 30-01-2011, 05:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jake Jake is offline

Default Erk?

On Sun, 30 Jan 2011 17:09:39 -0000, "'Mike'"
wrote:

earlier bits pruned

I (Jake) quoted this:

"Thanks for that. I did wonder if they were 'practising' with the
going from
bush to bush to tree etc.

When do they actually start building? I will be away for three months
from
January so won't be able to observe.

Mike

What part of ""When do they actually start building? I will be away for
three months from January so won't be able to observe"".do you not
understand?

The nesting habit of Blue Tits or the fact that I will not be observing them
for 3 months?

Please don't hesitate to come back to me so I can enlighten your good self
:-))

A tip. "Read what I wrote, not what you THINK I wrote" You are not the only
one to read into my postings what wasn't written. A good while back it was
announced that I was the President of the Royal Air Forces Associations!!!!
No. I served in the Senior Service :-))

Kindest POSSIBLE regards

Mike

Uuuuh!

None of it. Every word is straightforward and easy to understand.

I didn't write "I will be away for three months from January".

YOU DID!

I read what you wrote! Simples.

Don't bother to reply unless it's to say you didn't mean what you
wrote. Or maybe to say that "I will be away" really means "I will be
sitting here in my home, not going away anywhere."

I can see where others are coming from now.

A tip "Read what you wrote, not what you want us to THINK you wrote".

Cheers

Jake