Old 31-01-2011, 05:48 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default Way OT, Foreign Aid

In article ,
Nad R wrote:

I know that most will disagree with me. I do agree that the banks went
wild. So are you saying that the US is responsible for Europe's financial
collapse because Glass-Steagall also controls the worlds banks. Does not
Europe have their own banking laws? I can see removing Glass-Steagall can
wreck the U.S. Banks, but Europe's banks as well? So Europe's banks are
controlled by our laws? I find this hard to believe.

Some of them bought the same high performing, toxic derivatives that our
banks did. But whether you're talking Ireland, or Spain, or Greece, the
story is the same. They got the money, and we got the bill.
--
- Billy
"When you give food to the poor, they call you a saint. When you ask why the poor have no food, they call you a communist."