View Single Post
  #166   Report Post  
Old 31-01-2011, 04:06 PM

First recorded activity by GardenBanter: Oct 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by floydie-pink View Post
We have moved house last september and have a faily dececnt sized front and back garden (Both of wich need alot of work!).
I started clearing the back before the bad snow hit us (pulling out brambles, weed spraying, digging what will be the rockery over and lineing a patch i was hopeing to start with).
I spent an afternon in the garden this week lobbing the tops off grass (growing between the paveing slabs) putting together what will be either a veggy patch or deep border (not decided what to put were yet really) and just tidying up alittle (hopeing to get out there later today too if the weather holds off!).
I also had abit of a play about on the yard area by my back door as i wanted some colour not a scrap of mud that was there before (we made a small raised ish border) my winter flowering plants have now died back and spring bulbs are pokeing through.
Sorry if my post is long i just want to give an idea of what i am working with (basicly a garden thats mostly paving slabs :-().
Sounds like you've done a lot. Welcome to the forum! I haven't been on here for very long and haven't been into gardening for all that long too. Good luck with your endeavours