Old 31-01-2011, 05:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default There .....

"Roger Tonkin" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

... they're ...... and ......... their

Some people on this newsgroup have great difficulty comprehending things.

What do you make of 'there', 'they're' and 'their'.

Any takers? Or too hard?

Mike

There is a place, rether like here plus a t

There're, an abbreviation of they are (idioits if they do not understand
these sublties of english)

Their belong to them

Easy, or am I missing something - like the gardening connection?

--
Roger T

700 ft up in Mid-Wales

Know, you're knot missing anything. I had the wee wee taken out of me for
grammer, spellin and all sorts of things.

I just wondered if the souper dooper so well edukated peeple new everything
;-))

Kindest regards

Mike
NOT the President of the Royal Air Forces Association

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive