Old 31-01-2011, 06:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default There .....

On 2011-01-31 17:15:39 +0000, Roger Tonkin said:

There is a place, rether like here plus a t

There're, an abbreviation of they are (idioits if they do not understand
these sublties of english)

Their belong to them

Easy, or am I missing something - like the gardening connection?

No, you're not missing a non-existent connection but you are pandering to
a gigantic ego which has been chastised recently. As is usual, following
such an 'episode' (one of dozens here) Crowe is now posting on anything
and everything he can think of, to draw attention to himself even further
so as to disrupt this group. His only interest in life is doing that.
It seems a shame to assist him, imo. YMMV but I admit I can't imagine
why.
--
Sacha

Oh Sascha, you have popped up again :-))

You just CANNOT resist my postings can you :-))

Kindest POSSIBLE regards

Mike
Who is NOT the President of the Royal Air Forces Association, but I guess
even YOU know that by now, but will you admit it?

:-))))))

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive