Old 31-01-2011, 10:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Clay and new allotments

"Pete" wrote in message

"'Mike'" wrote in message ...

There is of course the matter of deeds and permission to keep pigs. It was
in the deeds to may last house which had a large garden, well, half an
acre
which as everybody has been informed is a lot larger than the postage
stamp
MY WIFE has now, that we could keep 1 pig to the acre ;-))

Mike

One pig to the Acre --- unenforcible.
You can either keep them or not ---- enforcible
(Snippo please btw0

Pete

That was the stupid thing. 1 pig per acre. We had half an acre. I guess it
was from the original plot which was one acre and had two houses on it, but
one fell down. The plot was divided years later to two plots and a new house
built.

Mike

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive