Old 01-02-2011, 08:57 PM posted to rec.gardens
Nad R Nad R is offline

Default Wild Hogs Becoming A Big Problem To Farmers And Gardeners..........

Gunner wrote:
, through a glass darkly I might add. You have not a
clue.

Said the forester who wants to clear-cut everything and replant a
monoculture.

Trying to pass for bright, Don?
--

Always with the ad hominems huh billy?

There is no need for your divisiveness, nor do you have a dog in this
hunt.

As for farml comments, I think he knows his "opinion" of hunters is
not shared by many farmers as many State Wildlife organizations are
working w/ farmers to find hunters to address the growing problem but
he must feel it was important to say what and how he did ...or not.
I am curious as to how he" knows" pig hunters will trespass at will,
cut fences and are generally a bunch of low lifes who farmers do not
welcome in their area?

Well no wild pigs yet. However the township every so often allows
volunteering hunters, groups of four, to find and track down coyotes. No
neighbor is against the coyote hunters here ( at least I know of ). The
hunters do trespass at will. The hunters come during the daytime summer on
a off hunting season. Many here know who the hunters are. Last year they
found two dens with about twenty coyotes each.