Old 02-02-2011, 03:52 PM
Bozone Bozone is offline
Registered User

Cool Cuttings from Raspberries

I have two raspberry bushes in my back garden that grew from 99p cheapies from a Tesco sale. This was two years ago, first year didn't get much but second year they produced really well.

Trouble is they have now grown reaching some 6ft, above my small apple tree. The bushes are currently bare as its winter and I'm not sure what best to do? Can I cut these and plant for new bushes, just trim them back or trail these along the fence horizontally. I'm pretty new to growing anything and am so impressed they're still alive I'm going to make an effort to nurture them this year.

Any advice would be appreciated