Old 03-02-2011, 06:44 AM posted to rec.gardens
Gunner[_3_] Gunner[_3_] is offline

Default Wild Hogs Becoming A Big Problem To Farmers And Gardeners..........

On Feb 2, 12:43*pm, "Bob F" wrote:
Gunner wrote:
, through a glass darkly I might add. You have not a
clue.

Said the forester who wants to clear-cut everything and replant a
monoculture.

Trying to pass for bright, Don?
--

Always with the ad hominems huh billy?

There is no need for your divisiveness, nor do you have a dog in this
hunt.

As for farml comments, I think he knows his "opinion" of hunters is
not shared by many farmers as many State Wildlife organizations are
working w/ farmers to find hunters to address the growing problem but
he must feel it *was important to say what and how he did ...or not.
I am curious as to how he" knows" pig hunters will trespass at will,
cut fences and are *generally a *bunch of low lifes who farmers do not
welcome in their area?

Because that's what the farmers tell him when they catch him?- Hide quoted text -

Him? you mean there is only one?