Old 03-02-2011, 07:42 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default Wild Hogs Becoming A Big Problem To Farmers And Gardeners..........

In article ,
"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message news:wildbilly-
"D. Staples" wrote:

well done, ass hole, you manage to create your brand of shit out of thin
air. You must be heavy into your own product.

and you must be one of those self-hating anal sphincters.

You repulse people with moderate views. You want to kill someone? Go
suck on your gun barrel.

It's not worth the band width Billy.

Uh, I'm not sure your the one who should be lecturing me about the field
of futility that that is encapsulated by the philosophy of "not wasting
your breath". It seems there was a bit of banter about trees in Briton,
I don't remember the particulars, and one poor sod set you off,
contradicted you, if I remember correctly, and you didn't stop mauling
him until you were good and ready. I consider it part of your charm ;O)

But I do take your point, and I think I shall retire for the evening.

Bonne nuit

(pretentious, moi?)
--
- Billy
"When you give food to the poor, they call you a saint. When you ask why the poor have no food, they call you a communist."