Old 03-02-2011, 10:40 AM
Bob Daniel Bob Daniel is offline
Registered User

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Hare-Scott[_2_] View Post
Bob Daniel wrote:
I have just ordered some woodblocx from www.woodblocx.co.uk

The customer support was great and they sent me out a sample box
before I made the purchase. I am a wee bit worried about the
constructio methods though does anyone have any experience with
building these?

Thanks

Bob

Let me see if I understand this. You have played with the sample and bought
these horribly expensive blocks and _now_ you are asking a bunch of
strangers how to assemble them. I think you need to employ a black-belt
carpenter (or a 10 yo boy who does Rubiks cube) to build this for you and
save you the worry as you clearly have more money than ability.

David
Hello David

I got the Raised bed yesterday. I was not looking for any help with construction I was just wondering if anyone else had used them.

It is build already and is over half a meter high and its 8 meters long. I wouldnt like to put that amount of soil behind just planks! And I wouldnt fancy lifting that amount of sleepers into my car at B and Q.

I do actually have a black belt its not in carpentry though. Do you get such a thing?

Anyway it was really easy to do and the wife is pleased with the result.

Cheers

Bob