Old 03-02-2011, 06:34 PM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayneB View Post
Thanks for the replys, really informative. I'm not started sowing outside yet, just sown five lots of seeds in the airing cupboard so far. I messed up on the begonias, I didn't use sand to thi the seeds out so did them again.

Reason I need to know is because I'm selling ther seed that I don't use one ebay.

On the instrcutions for Scabious it says "thin to 20cm (8") apart" and on the picture it says "25cm (10")
andother plant Zinnia Sprite mixed says "thin to 20cm (8") and the image says 25cm (10")
These things are approximate. Don't worry too much.

If you're selling surplus seed, consider holding back some in case the first lot of seedlings don't do well and you want a repeat sowing.