Old 04-02-2011, 10:32 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete[_9_] Pete[_9_] is offline

Default Allotment rents to rise 300%

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message ...

Pam, I was down the lottie today and had a look at the loo - no committee
members in sight! Ours was made by NATSOL www.natsol.co.uk
Hope that helps. but it's def more up market than straw bales. I have a
feeling the council wouldn't have approved of that anyway. For what it's
worth, said council gave us a grant towards it from their 2010 Parks and
Amenities budget. We probably got in just in time.

Have you got one of these from the companionship range, then ?

http://www.natsol.co.uk/images/workshop-loo.jpg

Regards
Pete
(:-)