Old 04-02-2011, 05:46 PM posted to rec.gardens
Nad R Nad R is offline

Default Bees, anyone?

Billy wrote:
In article ,
Nad R wrote:

Since I got this iPad, I find my life has changed allot. I find myself
attached to it almost 24/7.

It doesn't bother you that some government/corporate type can look at
the key strokes of your life to determine what kind of consumer you are,
or whether you are a good citizen?

They know everything about what you type here as well. Big Brother and
little Brother knows also. I have stated before, privacy is history, even
the government knows this for themselves, just read the Wikileaks. They
know what you read, been to google books, amazon, even what you eat. Buy
your seeds online? Do you use those grocery cards? During 911 every grocery
store had to give the names of everyone that purchased humus, an arabic
food, the grocery stores complied. Hundreds arrested afterwords. Privacy is
history. Even those VPN accounts are an illusion of privacy on the web. And
with Wikileaks I can know what they do as well. All is even.

I have been broken. I love the ministry of peace.
Like in the novel 1984, the last sentence, "I learned to love Big Brother".