View Single Post
  #27   Report Post  
Old 05-02-2011, 03:12 AM

First recorded activity by GardenBanter: Sep 2009

[/quote]

Hi All,

All of the postings on this subject in the "Allotments UK" site have been deleted for reasons unknown. When the topic reached the 10,000 mark it suddenly disappeared from said site, it was a great loss of beneficial information to those who want to grow a better soil.

The site suffered a massive spam attack on the run-up to Christmas and during the clean up process all the information was deleted. It has as yet to be determined as to whether the information can be retrieved but I fear the worst.

I am as yet undecided whether or not to continue the subject on that site, it my well be that I consider other better run sites as the format for this topic.

I Just want people to understand that we cannot continue to poison our soils for the profit of multi-national companies. We have a duty to preserve and protect all the beneficial organisms and life forms who sustain our existence on this planet.

Don't get me wrong I'm no tree hugger, however we have got to awaken to the fact that chemical fertilisers, weed killers and the like are detrimental to our future.

uriel13

The mind is like a parachute it is totally useless unless it is open