Old 04-02-2011, 10:18 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Flowers in June

Stephpalin wrote:
I am a keen gardener and my daughter is getting married on June 18
this year. we are holding the recpetion at home in a marquee and I
wanr to make sure the garden has a good display. I monitored the
garden last year --and most bedding plants, pots etc are not really
coming into their best in mid June. any ideas about what to plant? I
want to get going asap

Is 18 June going to be mid summer or mid winter?