Old 04-02-2011, 10:50 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default Started seeds today

In article ,
Doug Freyburger wrote:

Billy wrote:
Doug Freyburger wrote:
Nad R wrote:

toaster oven

I wondered if the toaster oven would work for seeds.

Also thanks to Nad R for the hilarious image of baking my dirt in the
kitchen oven. Much more entertaining than my previous thought of using
the propane grill on the deck as an oven.

Doug, what do you want to do with the seeds?

Kill the weed ones to reuse last year's topsoil.

How much topsoil are we talkin' here?
--
- Billy
"When you give food to the poor, they call you a saint. When you ask why the poor have no food, they call you a communist."