Old 04-02-2011, 11:03 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Planting Soil...

On Sat, 08 Jan 2011 11:37:27 -0800, Oren wrote:

Hello,

Thanks for all the replies. I'll digest the comments and have saved
links for reviewing.

smack my head on the keyboard I found a local extension office
about a mile from my house and plan to visit. I was aware of one
miles/miles away, but the office near me I though was a college
campus.

They offer some classes, however, the classes are limited to 25
students. Right now the classes are filled until about April.

I'll be going with raised beds.

http://www.unce.unr.edu/programs/horticulture/

Again, I appreciate all the comments from everyone.